Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Should We Be Alarmed?



This is the future of our country. How Sad! Seriously, that kid needs a good ol' fashioned beating.

Here are a few of my favorite quotes:

-"I took mah Gramma cah cause I was mad at my mom. Den I saw'n had my friend com'n. And he smokes with cigarettes."


-"I hit da -- I yanked duh -- I yanked ... I yanked duh um thang."


-"I wanted to do it cause it's fun. It's fun to do bad thangs. And drive into a car."


Did you know you could perhaps kill somebody?

-"Yes, but I wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friend."


You don't think you should be punished for all of this?

-"Just a little bit, no video games for a whole weekend."


You understand that now your Gramma is going to have to pay to have those cars fixed?

-"Can mah mom helpah?"

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow. That kid has no remorse. It kind of scares me, but you can't help but laugh.

Shannon said...

One more thing. I'm sorry I don't know my urban slang, but I looked up the term "hood rat" and it didn't exactly fit in the right context of what the little boy was saying. Look here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hood+rat